Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it.
For the purpose of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, we are the data controller. Our registered address is at Unit 15F, W 5th Avenue Building, 5th Avenue corner 32nd Street, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines. You may contact us to find out more about the way we use personal data via email at email@example.com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the National Privacy Commission (“NPC”), the Philippine supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.privacy.gov.ph). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach NPC so please contact us in the first instance.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
If we need to process the data you provide us with to fulfil our service, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the service, in which case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us. We will of course notify you if we need to cancel a service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us about you. You give us this information by filling in forms on our website https://www.docsparksolutions.com/ that you may access directly or by corresponding with us by email. It only includes basic personal data required for us to communicate with you if you become a customer, and for you to be able to use our website, subscribe to our service or order our products and report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your full name, email address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- our communications with you or between you and other users on the website;
- content statistics (e.g. your input on the website);
- technical information, including device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, ad data and platform; and
- information based on your activities on the website, including the mobile network information, full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We will notify you when we receive personal data about you from other sources and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will only use personal data when the law allows us to. You will not be subject to decisions based on automated data processing without your prior consent.Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and marketing communications at either your request or with your consent when completing a registration form for a service;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- to ensure that our service is delivered efficiently, including where we wish to notify you of any changes to the service, generate relevant content, tailor the website to your interests, and improve your visibility to potential collaborators;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the services;
- for internal record keeping and marketing and demographic studies to improve the services that we provide;
- for security purposes and to screen possible risks and fraud;
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- to investigate potential breach of our terms and conditions.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or availed any of our services or if you provided us with your details for whatever reason and, in each case, you have opted in to receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any external company for marketing purposes.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to know how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at email@example.com.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- Microsoft Inc. (“Microsoft”) based in the US, for the use of Outlook Email and Calendar for internal and external communication and calendar functions, and for the use of Microsoft Office products to create documents and other files sthat may contain your personal data;
- Dropbox Inc. (“Dropbox”) based in the US, to store and share documents and digital files;
- Google LLC. (“Google”) based in the US, for the storage of documents that include your personal data on Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets, the use of Gmail in order to contact you about any services we provide to you;
- Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) based in the US, for internal office communications and sharing files and images on WhatsApp;
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (“Zoom”) based in the US, to communicate via video and share documents, some of which may contain information about you; and
- select business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
This includes when:
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- the company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You can ask us to delete your data in some circumstances. See below for further information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, as follows:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data; and
- Right to withdraw consent.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise any of your rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
All communications and actions carried out on third-party social media platforms will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those websites. Please note that we will never ask for your personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. Please only discuss sensitive information through email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which allow you to share web content quickly on a social media platform. Please use such buttons at your discretion as the third-party platform may track and save your request.